Friday, March 9, 2012

20 Days of pampering

Some of you out there will be able to relate to me when I say, sometimes I just need it to be about me, me, me. Now don't get me wrong I love taking care of my girls, my husband and my house but after all the love and care I give, most days there is very little time for me. Anyone with me? Maybe not, but that doesn't mean you don't need to do some "me" things for yourself.
For the next 20 days I am going to do something for me everyday, and I will share with you my "me" things.
DAY 1:
Finally we are getting a little spring action in here in the Northwest. The last few days have been warm and sunny!! LOVE IT! So my first "me" item is a new purse. I had fun making this little gem. I decided my old worn out purse just wasn't cutting it. The baby is now 14 months old and needs very little for short trips to the store or out to dinner so I no longer need to carry a diaper bag all the time. I knew I just wanted something smallish and cute and fun. I had found this sweet pattern for the Buttercup bag at made by RAE. This tutorial and pattern was very easy to follow and turned out great and believe me when I say my sewing skills are still in the begining stages! I am now enjoying my spring purse!~
The inside, I used a regular snap instead of the magnetic snap and only because this was what I had on hand
The front

No comments:

Post a Comment