Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friends

Day 4

Hi sorry I missed a couple of days there, I have been feeling a bit under the weather but after a full day at the Dr.'s office getting stuff sorted out I am starting to feel better. 

21 years ago two 7th grade girls were put on a project together in a Language Arts class. They were supposed to research the origins of their last names and that put both in the Irish group.  Shortly thereafter these girls became inseparable and still to this day talk on a daily basis and are still the best of friends.   That's right my best girlfriend and I are celebrating 21 years of  through thick and thin friendship, it's hard to believe.  Throughout the years we really have come to see each other as more sisters and family then friends.  She is my sister-soul-mate and I feel so blessed to have her in my life.  So when I need some "me" time, chances are she needs some "her" time too.  We like to plan date nights just the two of us, usually to dinner, a movie, and sometimes some dessert and late night chats. 

Today's "me" item is call a friend, new or old and plan a date for just the two of you.  Enjoy some quality time with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment