Sunday, March 11, 2012

20 Days of pampering

What scent are you drawn to? I am drawn to lavender, I love it! So when I have to choice to choose a product that has a lavender scent more often then not that is the one I go for. I also love me a good warm, relaxing bath and who doesn't recall the old TV commercials for Calgon.....Take me away! That is what I am talking about. Sometimes I need to be taken somewhere else, even if it is only 5 minutes before I hear the continual knock on the bathroom door from my 3 year old or the bellowing from the baby. So here is my day 3 "me" item: Calgon's lavender vanilla bath beads.
So after you put the kids to bed (if you have them) draw a warm bath, pour in your favorite bubble bath, bath salts or bath oil, dim the lights, light a few candles, turn on some relaxing tunes, get a glass of wine or sparkling cider and enjoy the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment